2009年6月3日星期三

My Angel.....Mommy


Their once lived an angel

Who watched over me day by day

For I once was her little angel

When I went out to play
And when the sun went down

She tucked me into sleep

For she was the one who had the crown

And who will always be mine to keep
She made me laugh and cry with her

And was always my best friend

For one day when I was not to stir

Her life on this earth would end
I spent sleepless nights thinking alone

"Why God did you take my only one?”
and he never answered or called on the phone”

For her time on this earth was done”
My hero conquered her toughest fear

This earth she did adjourn

I know today that she is near

For my angel taught me to learn
One day I know that I will see

My angel,my hero, my mom

I follow her footsteps,for one day I want to be

My angel, my hero, my mom
Mommy… I Love You

没有评论: